Brahmam and Para Vasudevan, enpani audio # 3007 “ப்ரஹ்மம் யார்?”

Updated on June 14, 2024 in Holy Books
4 on May 2, 2024

Swamy namaskaram.

adiyen thank you once again for rendering enpani audio # 3007 titled “ப்ரஹ்மம் யார்?” as a reply for my query on the form of Brahmam.

I listened to the audio several times.

It lists the qualities of Brahmam such as Vibhu, has no form, ஞான மயமானவர், ஆனந்த மயமானவர், மாறுதல் மற்றும் குற்றம் இல்லாதவர், உடைக்க, பெயர்க்க மற்றும் நனைக்க முடியாதவர், Eternal, not bound by size, has no any parts like human have etc.,

It further mention that Brahmam takes five forms (Para Vasudevan, viyugam, vibhavam, antharyami and archa) and all the five forms resides in Brahmam.

adiyen’s doubt is ::

The fact that Brahmam takes Para Vasudevan form, gives an understanding that  Brahmam is manifested into Para Vasudevan. If Para Vasudevan is manifested form of Brahmam, whether Para Vasudevan and Brahmam are same and whether Para Vasudevan can be called as Brahmam?.

Whether Para Vasudevan has all the qualities and attributes of Brahmam?.

What is the diffrence between Brahmam and Para Vasudevan?.

I have a feeling that attaining Sri Vaikuntam, where Para Vasudevan resides, is ultimate for the jeevas. But Para Vasudevan is not Brahmam.

Request clarify.

Hope to get the reply.

adiyen

Sri Vaishnava dasan

• Liked by

Resp U. Ve. Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy,

Namaskaram.

Thank you very much for rendering an enpani audio #3116 titled “பிரஹ்மத்தின் பெருமை எல்லாப் பெருமாளுக்கும் உண்டா?” for adiyen’s query.

Felt very happy and speechless to get the reply. The audio clearly explains about the details.

I am posting this only as a record, considering the enthusiastic spiritual knowledge seeker, who may refer in future.   

adiyen

Sri Vaishnava dasan

on May 2, 2024

For

enpani audio #3116

Read

enpani audio #3166

on June 14, 2024

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

adiyen listened to

EnPani3166 பிரஹ்மத்தின் பெருமை எல்லாப் பெருமாளுக்கும் உண்டா?

Velukkudi’s entire audio in single line

“Navam Navam PAthram Aham DayAyA:”

My favourite line in entire devotion scriptires Sri Hayagriva Sthothram upanyasam by Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy

Dasanudasan

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on May 3, 2024

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha
Srimathe Sri Varaha Mahadesikaya Namaha
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy Thiruvadigaley Sharanam
Sri:

The beauty is all five forms are equal.

Yet all JeevAthmAs long for Sri Vaikuntam 😂

Dasanudasan